JOB POSTING INFORMATION
Number of Positions
$65,000 to $78,000 (Salary will be commensurate with experience)
As a member of the Estimating department, the Intermediate Estimator will be dedicated primarily to the tendering of commercial and institutional ICI projects across the GTA and surrounding areas. The Intermediate Estimator may be required to travel to various jobsites, participate in the pre-qualification process. We would like to fill this position ASAP.
The Intermediate Estimator duties will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Perform the tender and quantity take off process on multiple estimating projects,
- Deal directly with subtrades in preparation of tender documents,
- Work with the Chief Estimator to close tenders and proposals,
- Manage the transition of the successful project estimating to the project management team for execution,
- All other responsibilities as required.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-5 years of estimating experience within the GTA GC ICI sector, (Preferred)
- Experience estimating projects in the scope of $500k – $20M,
- Local market experience with good trade relations,
- Experience using Timberline and/or Planswift estimating software,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Goldseal or Quantity Surveyor (Asset)
- Willingness to maintain technical knowledge through professional development, education workshops and reviewing technical publications.
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation package including:
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive vacation allotment and bonus programs
- Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Salary range $65,000 to $78,000. (Salary will be commensurate with experience).
Submit Application Electronically to Jerry Ash