Harbridge + Cross Limited is committed to protecting our employees, the public and the environment from health and safety risks associated with our operations.
The following principles have been established and are adhered to in our daily operations;
- Healthy and Safety is to be considered as part of every aspect of the company’s operation.
- Every employee has the right to work in a safe and healthy environment.
- It is management’s goal, through the establishment of a comprehensive health and safety program, to eliminate or minimize known hazards, which could cause personal injury or illness.
- Employee training is an integral part of the company’s Health and Safety Program.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects, and the Company’s Health and Safety, Return to Work and Harassment Policies.
- All unsafe conditions or acts are to be reported to supervisors immediately. Supervisors will investigate and resolve all reports of unsafe conditions immediately. If a supervisor is unable to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of all parties, they will involve their own supervisor.
Harbridge + Cross Limited is committed to the ongoing and continuous improvement of our Health and Safety program.